- The Dilbert Blog: Space Heaters
Scott Adams sneaks filthy content into the newspaper. Did you see it? I saw it, but it’s not nearly as filthy as the whole baby controversty that happened last month.
- Snarkmarket: Movies, Your Way
A new movie critic site that does a lot of aggregation. Awesome!
- Scotsman.com Sport – Proud Woods puts his father before Masters
Tiger is a fascinating character study and this article doesn’t do a bad job at picking him apart.
- Panasonic to roll out Blu-ray player in September – INQ7.net
This article is just another facet of this fascinating technology battle. First Blu-ray delayed and then HD delayed (although not as much)…what’s going on here?
- Opinions from PC Magazine: The Truth About Vista
Picking apart what’s good and bad about the next Windows
- New court rules for Guantanamo trials – World – theage.com.au
Yeah, they don’t get American civil rights, but you kind of need to be able to speak their language or at least provide a translator. This just makes me weep for humanity.
- Negroponte defends the hundred dollar laptop | Channel Register
Fascinating…Linux moves from software to hardware…
- JimHillMedia.com-Wednesdays with Wade: A not-so-beautiful tomorrow … (4/05/2006)
It may not be a beautiful tomorrow for CoP, but this is a beautiful history of the attraction.
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Research reveals phishing hooks
Good. Now people can learn from their mistakes. It’s embarrassing that people fall for these sites.
- BBC NEWS | Middle East | Sharon skull surgery “successful”
Well it’s good to finally here something about him. He just disappeared from the news after his stroke and recovery.
- BBC NEWS | Business | Netflix sues Blockbuster on DVDs
HA! Good for you Netflix. I don’t use you, but way to protect your intellectual property.
- Australian IT – Game ban blocked (Correspondents in Detroit, APRIL 05, 2006)
You know what? I’m NOT ok with this…this would have made sure that my kids weren’t buying violent games without my permission and without talking to me about it…of course that’s not what this legislation would have inspired but it doesn’t matter since
- ABC News: Starve Yourself to Live Longer?
Well this is good…we can put all those obese US kids who can’t fit in car seats on this diet along with their yuppie fat-ass parents…sorry, was that insensitive? 😉
- Cartman Vs. FAMILY GUY?? The Cartoon Wars Come To SOUTH PARK!!
Well this looks interesting…