Yesterday we went on a little excursion up the Columbia River Gorge. While it was gorgeous and lots of fun, we were surprised that one of the falls was named Bridal Veil Falls since we could think of at least one other falls named something like that (Niagara). So I took to Google to try and find where else waterfalls had taken on a matrimonial nom de plume.
Apparently it’s not that easy. So I thought I’d try and compile a list here.
- Oregon: Bridal Veil Falls (Colombia River Gorge)
- California: Bridalveil Fall (Yosemite)
- Colorado: Bridal Veil Falls (Telluride)
- British Columbia: Bridal Veil Falls (Bridal Veil Falls Provincial Park)
- New York: Bridal Veil Falls (Niagara Falls)
- New York: Bridal Falls (Allegany State Park)
- Arkansas: Bridal Veil Falls (Heber Springs)
- Washington: Bridal Veil Falls (Lake Serene)
- North Carolina: Bridal Veil Falls (Nantahala National Forest)
- Bridal Veil Falls (Valdez Goat Trail)