- The Dilbert Blog: A Moving Experience
Scott Adams has the most morbid thoughts…he’s like a kindred spirit to me.
- Column from PC Magazine: Death to the CrackBerry
John Dvorak tears apart the BlackBerry…and it’s about damn time.
- Experience Disney’s California Adventure in Just 10 Minutes! – Music Mix – MiceChat
This is very cool.
- Download of the Day, part II: hotDigg screensaver – Lifehacker
- Download of the Day: JDiskReport – Lifehacker
Looks like a freeware version of TreeSizePro
- Turn your Greasemonkey scripts into Firefox extensions – Lifehacker
Now if only I knew how to write Greasemonkey scripts 🙂
- Happiness quick fix – Lifehacker
You can’t buy it…but you can get it for free…
- Ex-Pilots Credit Plane Design for Survival
Built to last…
- Bush’s war powers upheld – 04/04/06 – The Detroit News
- Movie downloads an evolutionary idea?
Is the world ready for this?
- SACRAMENTO / Breakthrough plan to cut greenhouse gases / Goal is to reduce carbon dioxide 25% by 2020
We have to cut down on smog! But what about smug?
- Redmond | News: Microsoft Makes Virtual Server Free, Releases Linux Plug-ins
Wait…Microsoft released something free? It must be really buggy 😉
- Iraq Court Charges Hussein with Genocide of Kurds – New York Times
Let justice be served!
- Moussaoui curses as jury backs death – World – theage.com.au
So he’s eligible for death…did he really think he wouldn’t be eligible? Or is he mocking our system of justice?
- US children too obese to fit in car-safety seats
Go figure. Obesity is the latest American fad.
- Women vote, run for office for first time in Kuwait
Hooray for equality!
- Lord of the Rings on TBS
Check out these awesome commercials. Ha!
- BBC NEWS | Health | Lab-grown bladders ‘a milestone’
Groovy. They cloned a new bladder.
- BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Kong DVD breaks studio’s record
Fine. I’ll buy it. It better be worth it…(note the sarcasm).
- BBC NEWS | South Asia | Afghanistan ‘friendly fire’ probe
Another Pat Tillman incident? .
- BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Thai prime minister to step aside
Hm…shows you the power of public protest.
- Samuel L. Jackson checks Cusack into King’s evil room, 1408!
I like both of them…should be fun!
Obesity: The Latest American Fad and Sacramento Plans To Cut Smog
Leave a reply