Tag you’re it!
Once you’ve been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself, at the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying ‘(You’re it!) and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can’t tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.
1. God rules.
2. I am fascinated with American history.
3. I don’t understand art, but I appreciate it.
4. I think Walt’s idea of edutainment is brilliant. I would rather laugh at something and then be provoked into thought then just have knowledge thrown at me.
5. I currently have 12,022 songs in my iTunes which equates to 29.4 days of music.
6. I am 5 weeks away from graduation and terrified….kind of….
7. While musical theatre/performance is my passion, I will not strive to earn money with it. I would rather maintain it as a hobby. Less pressure that way.
8. I have both my tonsils and my appendix….but not my butt. And I’ll be losing my wisdom teeth soon. Yeesh….
9. I make conversation with complete strangers quite comfortably
10. I strive to strip my life of all hypocrisies…
okay, this is who i tag:
1. Laura Greenlund – cuz I love her!
2. Tom Hong – cuz I’m curious about the ol’ Asian gun nut friend o’mine…
3. Danny Gorman – cuz I don’t really know all that much about him…except the anime bit….
4. Nicole Tate – cuz I bet she’s got some crazy awesome goals, habits, whatever
5. Rebecca Seubert – cuz it will be interesting to see what she comes up with
6. Paul Grogan – cuz I never really talk to the guy that much, but when I do, I’m always fascinated…
7, 8. Trisha Pollock and Beccie Souza – what list is complete without my other wives…
9, 10. Aubri and Michael Siebert – cuz I’m curious 😉