Starring Scott Coutler & Debbie Gravitte accompanied by John Boswell
- Overture (included Morning Glory from Pippin) – John
- segued into
- Magic To Do from Pippin – Scott, Debbie and John
- Summer Night from Rags – Debbie
- Just Around The Riverbend / Corner of the Sky from Pocahontas / Pippin – Scott
- In Whatever Time We Have from Children of Eden – Scott and Debbie
- Extraordinary from Pippin – Scott
- Colors Of The Wind from Pocahontas – Debbie
- Out There from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame – Scott
- It’s An Art from Working – Debbie
- Entracte (including No Time At All from Pippin) – John
- Turn Back, O Man from Godspell – Debbie
- Dreamscape from Reluctant Pilgrim (Schwartz’s standalone album) – John with Scott and Debbie
- God Help The Outcasts from The Hunchback of Notre Dame – Debbie
- What Is This Feeling? from Wicked – Scott and Debbie with John
- For Good from Wicked – Scott and Debbie
- Defying Gravity from Wicked – Debbie
- Day By Day from Godspell – Scott, Debbie and John
- Bless The Lord from Godspell
- Popular from Wicked – Scott and Debbie
- When You Believe from Prince of Egypt – Scott and Debbie
- Encore – Someday from The Hunchback of Notre Dame – Scott, Debbie and John
They blended Just Around The Riverbend and Corner of the Sky together so well that you could just barely hear the transition and go “Wait a second” before he starts belting out Corner of the Sky and it was one of the most beautiful things I’ve Ever Heard!
While the Colors of the Wind intro was playing, she looked right at a little kid in the front row and said, “I bet you know what this song is from”.
During Turn Back, O Man, she came out into the audience and toyed with the house left audience.
A really spectacular show. Given that there were only two performances, I’m glad I got to go. The Curtis Theatre has an awesome auditorium that makes any production into an intimate cabaret affair even though you’re in stadium seating which makes the theatre a perfect venue for both large scale musicals and cabarets respectively.