- A co-worker was poking around Google Maps and stumbled upon this unusual, yet practical demonstration of chromatic aberration (Wikipedia).
- Us Weekly | ‘Fixer Upper’ Was Presenting a ‘Security Issue’ for Chip, Joanna Gaines
- So beautiful! I’ve only seen the show a handful of times, but the hosts always struck me as genuinely good people and this only confirms it in my mind.
- PC Gamer | For better or worse, Assassin’s Creed: Origins is an RPG now
- This very much whets my appetite for more. 27 October can’t get here fast enough!
- Polygon | Disney chief was consulted about decision to kill Han Solo in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- I don’t know why, but this feels like Iger trying to (unneccesarily) prove that he’s a mover / shaker or something.
- Polygon | Rick and Morty fans, McDonald’s is bringing back Szechuan sauce
- This is very amusing to me. I don’t know why. It just is.
Assassin’s “Fixer Upper” proves that Bob Iger isn’t a Szechuan aberration
Leave a reply